Our lavender cleaner spray is both powerful and versatile. It’s a perfect sanitizing cleaner for the kitchen, the bathroom, or anywhere you want an extra strong clean without harsh chemicals. Our formula utilizes natural lavender oils, known for their antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. This spray cleaner removes odors and allergens, and also breaks down soap scum, limescale, and water spots, leaving behind only a fresh lavender scent.
Our Lavender Sanitizing Spray is also Cradle to Cradle Certified, so you can trust not only the quality of ingredients in the cleaner, but also the processes Frosch uses to create it.
- 16.9 oz. per bottle (available in two- or four-pack)
- Effective, sanitizing cleaning for most bathroom and kitchen surfaces.
- Removes unpleasant odors and allergens and leaves behind a lovely, lavender scent.
- Removes soap scum, limescale and water spots.
- Packaged in 100% recycled PET
- 100% vegan formula
- Cradle to Cradle and EU Ecolabel Certified
- Product of Germany
Ingredients: less than 5% anionic surfactants, perfumes, lactic acid, citric acid.
Further ingredients: lavender oil, cosmetic grade colorants.
- Turn nozzle until the spray symbol "ON" is at the top.
- Spray on surface, let sit briefly, and wet wipe clean. If necessary, polish with a dry cloth.
- Not suitable for acid-sensitive materials, such as marble, terrazzo, natural stone, fittings with gold or silver plating, or enameled bath tubs.
- In case of sensitive surfaces, test in an inconspicuous spot before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Avoid inhaling sprayed product.
- With sensitive skin please wear rubber gloves.