Frosch Aloe Vera Laundry Detergent combines stain-lifting power with gentle ingredients, specially formulated for sensitive skin. Our vegan formula includes aloe vera extracts, known for their anti-inflammatory effects on skin, and is dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic. Free of harmful phosphates, phthalates, preservatives or colorants, this detergent is safe on the environment as well as on your skin and clothes!
- 50.7 oz., appx. 20 wash loads per bottle
- Packaged in 100% recycled PET
- Provides bright cleanliness for all textiles, suitable for washing temperatures from 68°-203° F (20°-95° C)
- Safe to use with HE washing machines
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Free of phosphates, phthalates, preservatives and colorants
- 100% vegan formula
- Never tested on animals
- EU Eco-label certified
- Product of Germany
Ingredients: 5 - 15 % non-ionic surfactants, soap, less than 5 % anionic surfactants, enzymes, perfumes.
Further ingredients: Aloe Vera Barbadensis.
- Not suitable for use on wool or silk.
- Pre-sort the washing (e.g. according to color, degree of soiling, fiber type) and observe the care instructions for the fabric.
- Pre-treat stubborn stains by applying the detergent directly.
- For standard or HE machines, begin to fill machine with water, then add laundry detergent, and add clothes last.
- Measure detergent according to load size, soil level, and water hardness:
- Soft water: 1 to 2 oz (32 to 69ml)
- Medium water: 1.7oz to 3 oz (50 to 92ml)
- Hard water: 2 to 3.4 oz (69 to 100ml)
- To save energy, wash at the lowest possible temperature and always wash with a full load.
If you are allergic to household dust, wash bedding at 140° F (60°C)
Increase wash temperature to 140° F in case of infectious diseases