One of Frosch's most iconic products and a staple in German households, our Vinegar Cleaner is a versatile and extremely effective household cleaner. Formulated with real vinegar for tough dissolving of limescale and soap scum build up, this cleaner excels in the kitchen and bathroom, and cuts through all kinds of tough spills and stains, from calcium to grease to bad odors. Ideal for shower heads and faucets.
To use, just add 1/3 cup of vinegar cleaner to 5.25 quarts (5 liters) of water, apply to any surface, and start scrubbing!
- 33.8 oz. per bottle
- Effective against limescale, water spots and soap scum, as well as stubborn dirt, grease and bad odors.
- Provides a lasting shine in the kitchen and bathroom
- Packaged in 100% recycled PET
- 100% vegan formula, never tested on animals
- EU Ecolabel certified
- Product of Germany
Ingredients: less than 5 % nonionic, anionic surfactants.
Further ingredients: Vinegar, citric acid, in small quantities food grade colorants.
- For regular cleaning: add 1/3 cup (60 ml) to 5.25 quarts (5L) water, apply to surface with a damp cloth, and wipe clean. Rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
- For stubborn stains: apply cleaner undiluted, let sit and rinse thoroughly.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Not suitable for materials that are sensitive to acids, such as marble, terrazzo, natural stone, fittings with gold and silver wash or enameled bathtubs.
- For sensitive surfaces, test cleaner in an inconspicuous place first.
- Users with sensitive skin are recommended to wear gloves when using this product.